|Abstract submission deadline||20 Aug 2021|
|Notification of selected abstracts||25 Aug 2021|
|Submission of final paper||05 Sep 2021|
Abstract Submission Guidelines
One-page (size: A4) abstract in English language is accepted. Abstract can be prepared according to the following guidelines:
- Title of the paper
- Family and first names, postal and affiliation addresses of the authors and the email of the presenting author.
- The presenting author should be indicated by a superscript star.
- The abstract font should be Times New Roman, size 12 point. The text line spacing should be ‘1.5 lines spaced’ and left and right justified.
- The abstract should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Abbreviations can be used after first full mentioning of the short form.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
Abstract Submission Form
Interested to be a Speaker?
Do you have topics you would like to share with the industry? Send them over on or before 1 August 2021.
You may call us on +968 9323 6068 or send email to: Desmond.firstname.lastname@example.org