Oman Smart living & Workspaces conference 2021 with the theme ‘Connected living’ is scheduled to be held virtually from 21 – 22 September 2021 with a vision to create better livable cities for tomorrow.
The event would feature conference, exhibition and excellent match making opportunities. The conference will be held for two days, the first day will highlight the importance of Smart homes and the second day focus on Smart Office and Building Innovation.
The event brings together key players from both traditional and flexible office space, to examine the forces that will shape the workspaces of tomorrow in a world shaped by Covid-19 and also will uncover how innovative use of smart home technologies and applications make domestic life more convenient, efficient, safe and enjoyable.
It will be an exciting online platform for discussions, debates and intellectual exchange. Experts will deliver interesting presentations on relevant topics as well as share current market and industry trends.
- Government / Municipalities from discipline such as, planning, environment, and community services
- Professionals engaged in planning, design and development
- Land, Park and Public Space Planners
- Urban Researchers
- Town Planning and Environmental Engineers
- Planners & Architects
- Residential and Commercial Developers
- Construction & Design Professionals
- Environmental Professionals & Consultants
- High profile investors
- Home owners
- Academics, Research & Development
Interested to be a Speaker?
Do you have topics you would like to share with the industry? Send them over on or before 1 August 2021.
You may call us on +968 9323 6068 or send email to: Desmond.firstname.lastname@example.org